Bromley Lib Dems believe our local environment must be protected: as one of the least urban boroughs, we have a duty to preserve it. Bromley should be developed and move forward in a way that puts the environment first.
Bromley Council prides itself on its green credentials but there are major shortfalls including non-green transport, failures with recycling and worrying levels of air pollution.
- Take urgent action on air quality (see our air quality campaign)
- Protect green spaces from development and disrepair (see our open spaces campaign)
- Ensuring transport is green and making non-car options more viable (see our transport campaign)
- Ensure recycling is easy-to-access and effective
- Ensure lighting is available on streets so nobody feels unsafe