Thank you supporting our campaign for improved road safety. Liberal Democrats will continue to campaign on this issue.
- Appropriate traffic calming measures, including 20mph zones, near all our schools and in other accident blackspots and rat-runs.
- Safe crossing places on all main walking routes to schools.
- Due weight given to local people’s concerns about road safety, including their experiences and testimonials of accidents and near-misses.
- Undertake an assessment of road safety around all schools.
- Utilise all available Transport for London funding schemes to improve road safety.
- Make dealing with road safety and traffic issues across the borough a higher priority.